The Call Center Representative is responsible for answering inbound calls and responding to customer inquiries. The Call Center Representative should be eager to assist customers, provide accurate information, and represent the company in a positive light.
Our Benefits Includes:
- Good Salary Up to $700 based on Experience
- Medical house and Family Health Insurance
- 2% \bounces after 1 year with our Company
- Rest house and Transportation
Essential Qualification, Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of N years experience as a Call Center Supervisor or Customer Service Agent. Previous experience in call centers or call handling is preferred.
- Strong communication skills – Ability to work collaboratively with a diverse group of people and proven ability to keep composure under pressure.
- Demonstrated success providing excellent customer service
- Minimum Education is 12 Grade pas or O level or equal Diploma
- Assist in developing a strong culture of customer service across the company
- Comfortable Communication and Good customer Dealings
- Maintain an upbeat and professional demeanor at all times, whether on the phone or with other employees
- Answer inbound calls from customers within set timeframes, provide accurate answers to customer inquiries, and handle difficult callers with tact and diplomacy
- Provide excellent customer service at all times, via email or phone, to ensure that customers have a positive experience with the company and do not have any unresolved inquiries or issues
- Handles incoming emails within set timeframes and responds to emails with accurate information
- Addresses customer complaints within 36 hours by following up with the appropriate department head – Research product issues
- Update company website as needed
- When necessary, escalates customer issues promptly to the appropriate supervisor – Collect feedback from
The Call Center is responsible for answering customer inquiries, troubleshooting software issues, scheduling and following up on repairs, and providing excellent customer service to our customers.