A Digital Marketing Specialist
We’re looking for a digital marketing specialist who can help optimize our website to increase customer conversion and profitability through SEO, SEM, web analytics, e-mail marketing, and social media.
Our benefits include:
- 2.5k Salary with Bounces
- Home Facilities and Family Health Insurance
- Vihcal and Fuel Facilities
- 3 days of leave per month.
Essential Qualifications, Skills, and Experience:
- Minimum education is a Bachelor’s Degree or an Equal Diploma Certificate.
- I have 5 years of experience in online marketing, web design, and programme management.
- Expert in B2C and B2B Internet Marketing
- 2 years of
- I have experience in a professional organization.
- Drive customer conversion through optimization of keywords, search engine ranking and customer engagement on relevant platforms.
- report on traffic and conversion rates, with suggestions for improvement.
- Manage PPC campaigns through landing page optimization and campaign management to drive conversions.
- Continuously review site content for relevancy and accuracy.
- Develop a content marketing strategy for the company website to improve organic traffic by executing tactics based on that strategy.
- Develop an email marketing campaign strategy to send targeted emails specifically to target audiences who have subscribed to our newsletters or requested more information about our products.
- Identify trends in social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, and Instagram with the goal of engaging followers in response to current
- The Digital Marketing Specialist will also be responsible for creating content for social media presences as well as developing creative assets for email campaigns to target specific customer segments.
The Digital Marketing Specialist is a key member of the marketing team with a focus on digital. This includes paid online advertising, search engine optimization, social media content and management, email marketing, and website development.